Are you a motivated ER RN looking for a new opportunity outside the hospital with flexible hours? Are you a whiz with IV starts? The go-to IV person in your unit? Are you interested in a job that rewards you well for working hard, with huge earning potential?
If so, we’re looking for you!
BLUEGRASS IV THERAPY is a fun, rapidly growing mobile IV hydration therapy company covering Louisville & Owensboro KY! We provide IV hydration that includes a wide range of vitamins, nutrients and specific medications that treat the most common ailments that can be relieved with IV therapy. We come to patients’ homes, hotel rooms, and offices to provide them relief from Hangovers, Jet Lag, Migraines, Exercise Fatigue and general dehydration that is getting in the way of their lives.
The founders and management of BLUEGRASS IV THERAPY believe in creating an environment where the clinical staff is valued and appreciated. Our founders are involved in the day-to-day management of the company and look forward to developing relationships with each of the clinical staff, fostering open communication and understanding for everyone.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), Mobile Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field. If you are looking for a secondary job to your time in the hospital, or simply want to move out of the hospital-bound work hours and choose your own hours, then this is the place for you. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to spend time with family and friends, and still be able to earn a living.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Mobile Infusion RN you will…
- Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients’ homes, hotel rooms, and offices.
- Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to help our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
- Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education.
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician and other partners.
- Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion.
Qualifications and Skills
- Registered Nurse with current license in state of Kentucky.
- Minimum two-year nursing experience, *preferably in ICU, ER, or Pre-Op departments
- Minimum of two-year infusion/IV experience
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Participate in on-call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.